mowing between St Pauls and St James, London
filmed by David Notarius (Super8 material)
mowing the border in Nicosia, Cyprus
filmed by Anna Papachristodoulou
Some of the ‘Mowing’ factors revealed:
- The Grass is green and green on the other side
- Mowing in the process to re-capture a lost sense of self.
Passing by surpassing.
- When the path is briefly interrupted by the occurrence of real grass and the action of Mowing seems purposeful, then the skin will fall off and become irrelevant.
- Wearing the grass suit represents the impossibility of separation between the action and one reality sense or the disconnection of the action of Mowing the lawn. The disparity of two authorities: Purpose and Matter
- The Action of Mowing is Grass-less and a transposition in view of known limitations.
- The Action of Mowing is the Fragmentation of a tradition, which connects the grass with the mower. The figure embraces the relationship.
- Alte Felder abmähen. Asphalt bleibt.
- Der Rasen ist ein mittelbarer Aufenthaltsort, wie das Zuhause, welches plötzlich nicht mehr existiert.
- Sometimes the Action is the mission even when the journey appears meaningless. In the absence of reason, meaning diminishes during the Action of continuation.
- The mission is straight ahead.
- The journey is the process of recovering a lost sense of self without the presence of self-consciousness. It is relating itself to a public domain.
- The Action of Mowing is like cleaning or cutting nature’s hair.